Yoga Mat Spray
The other day as I was rolling out my yoga mat to do an at-home practice, V pointed out how dirty my yoga mat was looking. TBH I don’t clean it at home nearly enough.
Like most cleaning products, it was important to me that the combination be natural and made from plant-based ingredients. Especially since I’m putting my hands, my feet and sometimes my face directly onto it. My yoga mat and I have a pretty intimate relationship so just like my skincare products, I’d like for it to not be full of chemicals.
- water (aqua)
- orange (citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil)
- niaouli (melaleuca viridiflora leaf oil)
- lavender (lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil)
- spearmint (mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil)
- patchouli (pogostemum cablin)
- pine needle (pinus sylvestris leaf oil)
- bergamot (citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil)
Shake bottle, spray on surface of mat, let stand for a few minutes and wipe dry.
For external use only.