**New Formulation - Body Butter - Whipped & Organic and All Natural & Non Toxic
Loaded with goodness, our creamy, soft and gently scented body butters will transform your skin; they are naturally rich in Collagen and Anti-oxidants. Not only will they soften and rid your skin from impurities, they will, above all, reduce the appearance of wrinkle and stretchmarks. Your skin will be rejuvenated and become new again, naturally! Our Body Butters penetrates deep into our skin to offer intense moisture and hydration when its needed most. Great for our Calgary winters! Best used after your shower or bath!
Deep rich feel with butters of cocoa, mango, cupuaçu and shea. Blended with palm fruit and coconut oils in a naturally derived base. Palm fruit oil contains high levels of tocopherols and carotene, which is converted to vitamin A . Cupuaçu Butter is used as a vegetable alternative to lanolin, with good barrier function to moisture loss from the skin. Each butter has shown to help certain skin conditions and ailments, while offering additional elasticity and conditioning properties.
22% Organic Ingredients
Palm Fruit Oil
Mango Butter, Palm Fruit and Cupuaçu Butter
No Animal Testing
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Palm Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*, Theobroma Grandiflorum (Cupuaçu) Butter**, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) oil**, Propanediol* (Zemea®***), Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycerine (Vegetable), Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Levulinate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract.
*** Zemea® It seems many companies call their propylene glycol, propanediol. The product we use is called Zemea® from DuPont Tate & Lyle BioProducts, who are big sugar distributors. The product itself is derived by a fermentation process from corn, Eco-certified and bio-degradable.
Organic Shea Butter
- Moisturizing: The concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in Shea butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils.
- Reduces Inflammation: A 2010 study found that due to its cinnamic acid and other natural properties, shea butter was anti-inflammatory. One compound in particular, lupeol cinnamate, was found to reduce skin inflammation and even potentially help avoid skin mutations. This also makes it beneficial for some people with acne.
- Skin Smoothing: Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying. With long term use, many people report skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction.
Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera)
- To Moisturize and Nourish Skin – The same properties make coconut oil great for skin as well. Many people like to use it as a natural moisturizer. Its natural antioxidant properties make it great for stopping wrinkles and skin irritation.
- Mental Boost– Studies show MCTs may contribute to focus and mental performance.
- Hormone Support– Getting the wrong kinds of fats can create havoc on hormones. Coconut oil contains specific fats that support the body’s natural hormone production.
Organic Coco Butter
Prevents Skin Dryness and Peeling - Cocoa butter makes an excellent skin moisturizer, plus it does more than just hydrate the skin — it helps actually heal it from the inside out too. It’s a great source of natural antioxidants that are found in cocoa beans (the same kinds found in real, dark chocolate that are tied to benefits like heart health and improved cognitive functioning). Saturated fats are especially beneficial for healing dry, cracked skin because they’re easily absorbed and remain on the skin for hours
Raises Immunity - Many studies have shown that plant polyphenols exert antioxidant powers within the immune system, fighting inflammation, DNA damage and cellular mutations, which are the underling cause of diseases like cardiovascular disease, cancer and autoimmune conditions that can lead to fatigue.
Fights Signs of Aging - Cocoa butter contains compounds called cocoa mass polyphenols, which some studies have found can help diminish signs of aging, plus soothe sensitive skin suffering from dermatitis or rashes. Polyphenols are types of antioxidants that promote health both internally when eaten and when used topically on the skin. Cocoa’s polyphenols have been found to fight various chronic diseases, degeneration of the skin, sensitivities and even cell mutations.
Scents you will love:
Organic Autumn Rose (Pelargonium roseum x asperum) - Similar to the Rose Geranium - but with *Ylang Ylang (Cananga Odorata) and Sweet Orange (*Citrus nobilis) Essentials Oils.
Bamboo & Teak Fragrance Oil - A rich and luxurious aroma with hints of sandalwood, cedar wood, musk, floral and sweet fruit. Great for the men in your life.
Jasmine Fragrance Oil - A classic jasmine. Top notes of muguet, ozone, floral apple with a touch of grape. Heart notes of jasmine, rose and lilac. Musk and woody notes at the base. Jasmine has a sensual, soothing fragrance that promotes a sense of harmony.
Organic Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) is known for providing relaxation and a good night of sleep. It also contains other medicinal benefits such as reducing anxiety, healing and age-defying properties due to the antioxidants it contains, and may eliminate headaches.
Organic Rose Geranium Oil (Pelargonium roseum x asperum) Used by the Egyptians for promoting beautiful and radiant skin, geranium oil is now used to treat acne, reduce inflammation, alleviate anxiety and balance hormones. This sweet-smelling oil can also uplift your mood, lessen fatigue and promote emotional wellness.
*Sweet Orange Clementine essential oil (*Citrus nobilis) Throughout history, orange oil has been used to treat widespread conditions, including: poor digestion chronic fatigue, depression, oral and skin infections, colds, flu, and low libido. It’s considered an effective antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, deodorant, digestive stimulant and circulation-booster!